We aim to ensure that all guests have a comfortable stay, all requests are dealt with efficiently and everyone is made to feel welcome.
We request that anyone wishing to make an enquiry or booking advise us of any special needs, disabilities or food allergies that they may have, to help us to try and meet any personal requirements.
- Please note that is no smoking or vaping in the property and we would respectfully ask guests smoking outside not to smoke near the front doors or any open windows.
- There is free car parking on Leazes Street and nearby roads
- Checking in is from 4pm to 7pm. Please let me know if you would like to arrive outside of these hours
- Guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 10.30am when checking out
- The main entrance is on Leazes Street and guests will have a key to this door
- The Breakfast Room and Sitting Room are on the ground floor – there are no steps
- There are no ground floor toilet facilities for guests
- All public areas are well lit
- Torches are available in each room in case of emergency
- Smoke alarms fitted
- Three rooms are on the first floor, accessed by 17 stairs with a handrail. There is also a twin room on the ground floor. All rooms have private ensuite facilities.
- All bedrooms are carpeted, as too are the stairs and landing. There is hardwood flooring on the ground floor
- There may be some further renovations to the outside of the property towards the end of 2019 but it is not expected that this will affect guests.
Although we have tried to be as accurate and include as much detail as we can in our Access Statement, we are always willing to give further information on any aspect of the property should this statement not answer any questions you may have.